Monday, November 27, 2006

At Last

It gets hard trying to keep up with everyone so I figured I would start a blog to keep all of our family and friends informed on what's going on with Chris and I!

I think I should start off with the wedding since that's when Chris and I became a (little) family! And of course since alot of people want to see the wedding pictures!


The wedding was everything and more. I couldn't have dreamed of a more perfect day! Everything major worked out. Not to much drama. Just a lovely day. The flowers were so amazing. The resturant set up, the tables, the cakes, the food, it all was just perfect for what I wanted. It was simple yet classy at the sametime. For those of you who didn't get the chance to be there..... it was the time of our lives and it was something worth going too!(I know I have a byist oppinion.. but it sure was worth every penny spent)

So here goes the picture story of our day!

Chris gettin' ready!




Vanessa gettin' dressed






The Groom and his Groomsmen


The Bride and her Bridesmaids



Soon to be a MRS



Walking from the Limo


I do's


Cheer's



The Family + Some others!







The Resturant where we held the Reception at!


Wishin' and Hopin'! The dance we did for our friends and family! It turned out really cute! (we had only one night to pratice it)


Dancing the night away! (It went by TOO FAST)


Cutting Cake Time!


The WALK to our hotel! (Since the limo wanted to charge like 200.00 to wait around for us, I decided I didn't want to waste money on something like that, so I came up with the idea of walking to our hotel and had everyone dinging bells the whole way there! What a didn't know is that they would cheer us on the whole way. WHAT A BLAST IT WAS)


And That's the End of the Night!


HERE'S SOME MORE PICTURES! (all in random order...just thought you all would like to see more wedding pictures)





























(I did wear a veil as you can see in this picture but it kept getting blown out of my hair so I took it out)


I don't know if you can see it but Chris was crying...which made the rest of our families tear up and it made me cry!







The flowers Toni did for us were AMAZING! (THANK YOU)


Our BEAUTIFUL mothers! (We are so blessed to have them in our lives)


My Uncle Richard and I (Thanks for all your help Uncle Richard)

































At Our Hotel... AT LAST!


Once I get more wedding pictures I will be sure to load them!

**************Before I was a MRS****************
Here's a few pictures of me trying on 2 different wedding dresses. (the place would only allow me to take pictures in 2 of them.) The one dress is WAY to big but it is the one I picked and the other one... was one of the ones my dad liked. I hope you enjoy. (I was having a super bad hair day and the lighting was bad...so the pictures aren't the best) :)



The One my Dad Liked










The Dress I picked








No comments: