Monday, November 27, 2006

Nor Cal - Before the wedding!

Our first night in California we stopped in Sacramento! Chris, Aaron, and I stayed with my friend (also bridesmaid) Kristyn at her Apartment! My Parents and Allie stayed in a hotel. The next day we all headed out to beautiful Nappa Valley! Now that was a blast!




















Kristyn and I








After Napa we headed to a friends house in San Jose. On the way we stopped in San Fransico to let Chris see it for a quick little bit! The next morning we drove down to Mount Hermon. (It's a Christain Camp that I use to go to with my family as a little girl!It is filled with some many Red Woods) Here are a few pictures of what it looks like....

Our Friends in San Jose (Who let us stay with them for the night! THANK YOU)


And Now Mount Herman





















After we had some fun in Mount Hermon we headed south to Gizdich Ranch to get some apple pies!Now these's aren't just any typical Apple Pie. The Pies that come from Gizdich are huge and a delicously amazing!







Chris was trying to teach me how to roll an apple down my arm and pop it when it gets to the bend in my arm! I don't know how many times I knocked myself or my poor brother who was standing near by!


Once we had some fun at Gizdich we headed to Monterey to check out the spot where Chris and I were to get married in just a week. Before the wedding I wanted Chris to see where I had grown up so we took him to a bunch of different places as you will see below! The pictures will give you a glimsp of what went on the week before our wedding!

The Church I grew up in and where I met all my bridesmaids!


Toro Cafe.Where my family always use to go to breakfast!


The land in front of our old house. Where all my friends and I use to hike and play.


Our old house. They have sure changed it alot!



9-11-06 they day we went to get our Marriage License


The Pharmacy my parents opened back in the day! It's still around and not much has changed.


My parents, sister, Uncle Richard, Chris and I tried to ride this bike.(Aaron was at the hotel...very sick) It didn't work out so well so we switched out for single bikes! (This is the bike trail in Monterey)


We stopped along the way to take pictures!






Our first night in Monterey. What a blast!



later on that night......



Chris and his brothers....


The following day we all went to The Monterey Bay Aquarium. We had a great time being able to show Allie and Chris something they both have never been able to see before!












During all the fun we were having we also had to get ready for the wedding. My mom had alot of stuff to do while we were there. I had already done as much as I could over the months before the wedding. Things got crazy at times. But I know if you asked my mom and I, we both would tell you it was worth the time and the effort. As you will see with the pictures coming.... the wedding is nearing...

Bacholor - Bachelorette Party! We both did our own things for the first part of the night. But then we all wanted to meet up and have a great time together!

The Guys...


The Guy's went out to dinner together for the first part of their night.





The Girls...


Robin held me a Lingerie party while the boys were out. (Thanks to Barb for opening up her home to us) I did have a wonderful Bridal Shower here in Colorado before I headed out to Cali. Thanks To Carol. I will put up some of those pictures too!



Beautiful Grandma C (Chris Grandma), My Beautiful Mother, and My Beautiful Mother-In-Law Debbie! I am so blessed to have such a beautiful family!


And these two beautiful ladies (Cathy and Barb) that pulled my wedding together. If it weren't for their help... it wouldn't have been the same! Thank you Barb for all of your Help! With out you I don't know what I would have done!


And thanks to Carol and Family for the beautiful Bridal Shower I had in Colorado!


Later on that night..... after we all meet back up! (Thankfully we held this on Thursday night)














Friday Morning! We all had to get up and get ready to go to the rehersal wedding!Everything went great. It didn't take as much time as we had planned. (My poor mom had to run around with my Uncle to get things done.She had to go pick up all the flowers for the wedding and get my wedding dress)











After we got everything figured out... we had sometime to waste so Miroslav took some pictures of us.




Once we were done wasting sometime we headed over to the Barnyard to have our rehersal Lunch.








After Lunch we took a drive down to Big Sur to show everyone the beautiful coast line.















Later on that night we went out for Pizza and then we headed to our own hotels for the night. We all needed to get some sleep for the big day!

No comments: