Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Easter


Every year on Easter for along time now. (I don't remember how many years it's been) My family always has a Easter Egg Hunt with one of our neighboor friends. This year it happend to be a very cold easter.... but we still had a Easter Egg Hunt anyways!

Before The hunt we spent sometime at Chris's moms house celebrating Easter and Nathans (chris brother) birthday. The night before we went to Easter Service with Debbie (Chris Mom) and had a nice dinner that she cook for us. On Easter we ate dinner with my parents. It turned out really nice! Here are some pictures from my parents house. (I do not have any from Debbies house... Debbies got them all on her camera!)













Chris Found The Golden Egg!



EASTER Dinner with my parents!



My Mom, Allie, Chris, and I also decorated some Cookies too!

No comments: