Monday, April 2, 2007

Photo Shoot!




My friend/photgrapher needed some pictures for his istock site and websites alike. If you arent familiar with istock, it's a place for companies to buy pictures for there magazines or ads without having to higher out jobs. (So, if you ever see our wedding pictures or faces else where... it is us!)

Here are just few pictures from the photoshoot we did a few months back!


















He told Aaron and I to pose together and this is what was stated....




Here are some pictures...some are from a few years back ...some were taken a few months back......... all done by Miroslav.



















My mom doesn't like this picture of her....(she bent her neck weird...that's why) Oh well! I think she is beautiful!


Here are a few pictures of my friends and family he took......

Gabe..... (Friend)



(Robin...my lovely friend... not that she isn't already beautiful...but Miroslav spend 8 hours editing this picture to make it look the way it does. No one looks like that in a single shot!)


(The rest of the pictures aren't edited like Robins)

Kristyn....


Allie...(My Sister)


Nate... (Chirs Brother)



Robin.... at our rehearsal lunch.... showing off the necklace I gave her. (each girl got a different angel necklace that had meaning behind it) Oh and Kristyn is excited because that is her hand in the picture!:)


Aaron...(my Brother)











Me.... before I put my wedding dress on..... I was waiting for everyone to get done so I decided to take some pictures before I got dressed.




Miroslav and I in Big Sur!


Well, I hope you enjoyed Miroslavs work! Chris and I will be taking some more picture this summer for him so I will post them when we end up doing that!

And if you ever need pictures done.... let me know! I do work for him now.... I help promote him. (He will fly anywhere too)

No comments: