
Anyone that lives in Colorado knows that summer really isn't here until June. It can drop temp at the drop of a hat and be snowing in no time.This can be very frustrating because you can't just plant plants because there is a chance it could snow and freeze them. Well, expect for when you live in a townhouse neighborhood and all you really have is a few pots. I love it now because we can plant and when it snows.... we just bring them inside. I am very impatient when it comes to summer time. I want to see flowers and be out in my shorts enjoying the sun. But you can't always do that. So we decided to Plant just two pots of flowers for now... so we can at least start preparing for summer! So when the days are warm, we can enjoy them... and when it's cold we just bring it in!
Here are a few pictures of what our little porch outside looks like at this point.Come visit and sit out and enjoy the weather with us sometime! We love Company!





Our View... It's a little overcast today... But we can see all the mountain ranges and watch all the storms come in... it's a great view. We can also see Pikes Peak when the clouds aren't around!:) (As you can see... Our neighborhood has a mountian feel to it... we absolutely love living here...it's so pretty)



Besides working outside we still have been pretty busy with house projects and such. We both are looking forward to summer time. My wonderful friend Kristyn is coming to visit and I have a BIG time photo shoot to do with Miroslav. Chris and I are both very excited for both things near the end of this month. I will make sure and post some pictures of thee events. Chris and I are also planning on visiting my good friend Robin and her husband this summer at their house in Vegas. Well, that's about all I have for now. Again if anyone would like to write we would love to hear from you! Campbellnewlyweds@yahoo.com! Please write us!



No comments:
Post a Comment