June has flown by so fast. Lots has been going on for us. Right now I am sitting in a hotel room while Chris is in training for BMW. After his two days of training in Fremont we will be heading down to Monterey for 2 days.
We just flew in yesterday. Chris did not get to see what San Fran looked like when we were out here last Sept so this time we got to go and experience it. Here are a few pictures we took yesterday. We sure had a blast. (Besides the driving and getting lost a bunch) But us getting lost lead to us seeing a lot of things up close I never have seen myself!
Chris loved driving down this street. But of course it wasn't as good as it could have been because he wasn't driving his M3 down it he had to drive the rental car!:)
Chris loved all the entertainment at the wharf!
Got Crabs?
Chris loved his dessert! It was really good!
The Trolly's.... something you see alot of in San Fran! I love em!
Chris didn't really believe me when I said there was a lot of entertainment..... now he does!
The Bay Bridge
So that was our day in San Fran yesterday. I will try to post more pictures soon!



1 comment:
looks like you are having fun wish we were there haha!!
Post a Comment