Friday, July 20, 2007

Chris's B-day





This past Tuesday was Chris's 25th b-day! We were suppose to go to Vegas but that didn't work out after what happened the week before, but we enjoyed ourselves anyway!

Monday afternoon I showed up to Chris's work with Balloons. I wanted everyone at his work to know it was his birthday the following day! (He took the day off for his b-day so I had to tease him on Monday) I haven't been feeling to well since the miscarriage so Chris was shocked when I pulled into his work and told him the exact car he was working on.... he was like "what.... where are you" He had went out the back door when I called so he wasn't at his bay. It was pretty funny. After that we went out to lunch and then I had to head out to run on errands for his b-day. (I had been feeling horrible the week before so I hadn't had time to do anything yet.) When I was on my errands I had some form of heat stroke, I couldn't see straight and I got super hot everywhere and started sweating out of no where. I rushed to get some water and then headed straight home. Chris decided to head home after that... so it worked out nice for us because we went out to an early dinner. We decided to go to this Italian Restaurant that we had gotten a gift card too. And oh my gosh was the food good. Chris loved it. Then we headed home to watch a movie outside on or portable DVD player. It was a lot of fun! The next morning (his b-day) I got up early and decorated the dinning area and set up his presents. Then around 10:30 ish I went and got him and we had a little celebration together. It was fun! I decorated half the stuff with "25" and half "Transformers". He LOVED it!

(You can't really see it but at the bottom it says "....Not!"


After he read this I told him to clothes his eyes and I put a Transformers mask on him and made him go downstairs... see his stuff.... then go in the bathroom to see what he was wearing on his face. He laughed! Chris loves to be a kid so it was fun to give him a half kid b-day!








He got some clothes and money for his b-day... but most of all his main gift from me is a Calender (of just pictures) of me. It hasn't been finished. But it's almost done. Everyone at his work has pictures of women up so I figured I would have some fun and do a calender of me! Chris is excited!


After he opened gifts we hurried out to get to the pool! (My mom's neighbor... who is also a good friend, opens her pool to a few families each summer.... It's so nice and a lot of fun!)


Allie gave Chris her presents there.....






Enjoying the pool..... ( I am not allowed to swim until next week due to healing after the miscarriage)








Once it was time to close up the pool we headed over to my parents house and got ready to go out to eat! When we arrived my Mom had her present set up for Chris!

Since Chris LOVES Chocolate Milk SO much... she made him a "Got Chocolate Milk Cup" and gave him all different types of C. Milk. He also got money and a gift card from Aaron!






PF Changs





"Happy Birthday to Chris"


Having Some Fun!











After dinner we had to go to 7-11 to get a Squishee for Chris! (All the Simpson's stuff is there)




We are having a party Saturday for him... since his family wasn't able to see him on his b-day. I will post some pictures of that!

The rest of the week I spent at the pool... sorry for not blogging lately. Life's been a little ruff. I didn't even feel like waking up.... the last thing I wanted to do was post anything. But life's gotten better. We are working through it together. Chris's b-day was a start of a better week. I just want the bleeding to stop. Hopefully by next Tuesday. Please keep us in your prayers!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You guys are so cute!!! We are still praying for you guys