
My mom came up and we headed out to this hug corn maze. Allie had a few days off school so we thought it would be fun to go too. I wish Chris could have gone with us!:( But I brought him back some corn! When we got there we found out they weren't open to the public during the week. But they ended up letting us in... so that was nice! We had a blast. We had to wait like 45min to go so we looked around on the property and looked through windows of the old house and school house. It was really neat. It's been there since 1866.(Allie and My Mom have been there before.. so they showed me around)
Allie Pulled us around



Wasting time...till we go through the corn maze.

At the entrance....

All of us trying to get in a picture....

A view from inside the corn maze...

Which way now?

yummy yummy......

Finding our way out, we did it! The corn maze got knocked down by the snow that's why there are low points. But it was still a blast!

Well, that's about it. Friday I spent time with My mom and Allie again. Allie and I got our blood drawn. So we shall see why we have stomach problems. I will up date you guys when we find out what's going on! And to find out why I miscarried. I have to do another test to find out if my hormone levels are off. So, we are excited! Making progress. Friday Night Chris and Todd cut shelves for our entertainment center. THere are still not in but we are working on it!



No comments:
Post a Comment