Saturday, October 20, 2007

The past few days

Thursday....Day/Night

Thrusday morning all the workers came to work on fixing the problems in our house. It was one crazy busy day. My mom came up so I wouldn't be alone with all those men. Thankfully she did. I had an average of 5 different men in my house at once. It was crazy! (thanks for coming up Mom) Most of everything got fixed! (haha..still some more to go..like our patio)

So later on that night we arrive home to this.....

Our neighbors garage wasn't open at the time we arrived.... I ran over and told him just in case it had done something to his house. After that we searched for Him (Eric) the owner of the car. His garage door was open but the whole house was pitch black. We knocked on the doors. No answer. So we decided to call the cops. After doing so, Jim the neighbors house that the car is by came over and said to cancel the call he talked to Eric and apparently he didn't put his e-brake on! Well, the cops didn't care they said they had to come anyways. So I guess they did some report. Eric's care is messed up. It's not a surprise though, he has already back down our alley way SO fast that he hit his house, hit Jim's garage once before, and almost ran us and our neighbors over when we were in the alley way. He is a horrible crazy driver. I hope he learns something from this...look at the damage....


Friday.....
Not to much exciting happened. We just kinda hung out and our friend Erin came by in the evening. It was nice to be lazy.


Saturday Morning.....
We (My Mom, Allie, Chris and I) headed up to visit my Aunt. She lives about an hour away. We all finally got to see her house and the area she lives, so that was a lot of fun! She already has it all decorated and it looks really nice. My Aunt Rita lives near this beautiful Lake.


After seeing her house we all went out to breakfast/lunch. Then we headed over to the lake.
Chris and I

The ducks.... man did they sure poop everywhere.


Then My Mom saw this tree and loved the colors of it... so I told them to go get in the picture..... (That's why it's a far away shot)




After that we played at the park......





The quote say's.... "A perfect sister I am not, but thankful for the one I got."






And then we walked around to the beach part of the lake and hung out for awhile. We all had a blast. The weather was perfect....but we could see clouds rolling in over the mountains! Once we were done at the lake/park we headed over to the near by outdoor mall and walked around. After that we went and got some chocolate and Carmel Apples! It was a really nice day!

The candy My Mom bought Chris

That's about it!

No comments: