join them on the hill if we could. Since we have passes to the same mountain we thought that might be fun. We were talking about it and my Dad said he could go to so we figured we should just do it. Chris went into work on Monday and asked if he could go boarding tomorrow and his boss said, see what you can get down and I will let you know. Well, Chris got 26 hours for the day so we were able to do it! Quickly I started packing and making sure we had breakfast/lunch to bring with us. We try not to waste money on food eating out anymore. So we take food to go! (it sure saves money). Well, we had a couple things to get done like pack, clean up the house cause the warranty people are coming, and get things hung outside for Olivia's coming home. Chris and I ran and amazingly enough had sometime to go visit Drew and Steph real quick!
This is what Drew and Steph's house looked like when I said we decorated it... it was just the "It's a Boy" version...

Copper Mountain






This is what we had to see the WHOLE way up... it got worse...




Learning..... Haven't got toe edge down yet....




Chris found a chair big enough for him....


Beer after along day.... don't worry we weren't driving anywhere... Just waiting for Jim to go up to there hotel room....


We eventually headed up to their place once we changed and all.... they had a nice 3 bedroom place. Chris and I got upgraded to this same place a few years back... but ours was just a one bedroom!
Chris and I with some of Jim's family... my dad was sleeping

Jim and Us

Copper @ night

So that was our trip! Now it is back to working on the house and getting stuff done! We still have 3 more times to go boarding with our pass. So we will see when we end up going!



No comments:
Post a Comment