Okay so...... Allie's b-day came and that's the day we give her presents and celebrate. She didn't get any gifts from us at her party so she was SO excited for her b-day to arrive. Chris and I went down and set stuff up. Chris was not able to be around for her gift opening so he left Allie a present from him by her bedside for her to open when she woke up.
This is the gift Chris got Allie. (Allie says Chris is her role model so she loves what he loves...lol.... but she doesn't have an interest to work on cars...yet.. lol)
Allie's 1st Transformer and it's a girl... RC

Allie's B-day set up.....




After Gift opening Allie headed to school...

Then we picked her up for lunch and took her out!



After Lunch we headed back to my house and went next Door to see Jim cause he got Allie a gift!


Allie's b-day was good. We just hung around the rest of the day and hungout. I was pretty warn down. Life's been so busy with lots of running around!
Well, the next day was Valentines Day. I had a couple drop off's I had to do. One to Jim and then I had to deliver a gift to Stefany from her hubby! (He spoiled her, it was so sweet)After that I went to the store to get food for dinner with Jim. We run on errands together! It makes shopping for food more interesting when someone goes with!:)
Here's what Chris left for me.....


I made dinner and Chris helped... it was yummy


I bought Chris Cheese Cake.... (I also decorated his car but I don't have pics)

So that was our day.... Some exciting news.... Robins baby arrived....Little Valentines Baby....
Here's Baby Crystal...

The next day was Friday and we were going up to Chuck E Cheese. Allie ended having her b-day celebrated a bunch. We couldn't go to CEC on her b-day so we changed it till Friday. We invited Jim to go with us. We have pretty much adopted him. He's our Uncle Jim now!:)





We all had a blast.... but were ready for bed.... what an exhausting week!
Friday night we had to take apart the futon and vacum for the couch coming... they were expect to arrive between 10:00 and 12:00. After much waiting we decided to lay out in teh nice warm sunshine.... while we were outside we saw Drew and we started talking to them for awhile. While we were there Steph heard a truck and it was finally them.... 1:30.... finally!:) lol
Friday Night

Saturday afternoon

So excited for our first couch... (we were still in jammies cause we couldn't take showers until they came)

So now we have couches... after that we took showers and then Jims family arrived in town so we went over to meet them. We ended up running on an errand to get pizza and then ate with them! My mom and Allie came up later to see the couches! Again it was night time and we were warn down. Finally we could sleep in and relax....NOT. 6am the phone rings... totally out of it I call the number back and it's Heather in Labor! I jump up knowing something is must be up for her to call this early. Well she was in the hospital cause Sean had to drop her off and now he was home with Christian. Her Dad and StepMom weren't answering so they said the may need help. I told her I would call Sean. So we did and we ended up going over and Staying with Christian so Sean could be with Heather! Thankfully Christian slept till 8:30. He cried on and off for an hour. He'd lay on me then look up and see, nope that's not my mom and start crying. We felt bad but there was nothing we could do... his lil sis was coming!:) After that hour he was just perfect. With not much sleep through the night we couldn't believe it! But we did so well for us. He loves Chris so that's good! We played games and watched cartoons. I cleaned around the house so it be cleaner when Heather comes home! We brought Christian up around 1:00 to meet his new little sister! She was born around 9:45 so they got some time together before we brought him by! Olivia is SO beautiful. They must be so proud.
Chris and Christian

Heather and Olivia



Chris just can't wait to have his own baby to hold... but he is getting good practice in the mean time.....


After seeing Olivia we headed down to my parents for Allie's b-day dinner with my dad since he didn't get to celebrate any of the other days.... LOL. We just had dinner and then headed back up.
Miss Allie

Allie and all the food!

That's when we got a call when we were heading out that cops were swarming and taking pictures. IT went on all night. It got old so we called and they told us that at the moment there was no public safety issued but that could change and not to be surprised if we saw an increased amount of cops... NICE. Well, we watched for most of the night but nothing happened.(Chris said it was better then watching Cops on TV... we weren't raised in the ghetto so things like this make you run to your windows. Reminds me of Dane Cooks joke) I made a few calls to neighbors.( I called the head of our HOA to let him know and see what he knew, he didn't know about it so he went for a walk. The cops told him they were "normal" patrolling and looking for an animal he told them to quit lying... so they said they were waiting for someone and not to be surprised if he saw 10 cop cars surrounding the area if the person showed up!) This morning I woke up and they were still here. I wish I could say that it is comforting but it really isn't. When no one will tell you whats up and it's in front of your house... not so much fun! Well, less than an hour ago they entered a house in front of ours with their hands on their guns and came out with a guy in handcuffs.... nice! Who knows whats going on... I guess it could be domestic violence or drugs. But the guy has a few young kids. Really sad. Doesn't matter how much money you have you still have the same problems if you don't work on yourself. So, now it's back to being quite around here how it normally is... maybe our town likes to make things seem bigger then the are...:) Dramatize it, why not!lol
That's it for now.... Read the post below if you didn't see it last night.....



No comments:
Post a Comment