
So, we have just stayed overly busy for the last 4 weeks and it started waring us down. Chris worked on Robs truck the weekend before this and spent 2 full long days on it. (all weekend) They experienced all different kinds of weather... it even snowed on them for some of it. Chris was waking up at 6 in the am and by Sunday night I thought we were going to have a break down. I had cooked then meals and ran on tons of errands. I even made it to Stephanie's Bridal Shower...surprisingly. We weren't suppose to be gone all weekend but this truck has taken every bad turn it could. By Sunday night Chris new he had to call in to work. We were both past being tired and very frustrated. So thankfully God blessed us with beautiful sunshine on Monday and we just took it easy. We did a little shopping for my brothers b-day (which was the next day) and went to Fat Burger and sat out in the sun and relaxed.We really needed it. The rest of that week stayed busy and we headed back down this past weekend to try and get this darn car running. We had a time limit though because we were head to a friends house for dinner. Thank God Chris got the truck running before 3pm. I can't tell you how excited my whole family was for Chris to finally see that truck drive down the driveway. Chris still has a little tunning to do but he is pretty much done. This week has been a little smoother than last week so we are pretty happy about that. I look at the stuff around me that I could pick up but I just don't care at this point... this is why I have time to post something!:) Well, here are some pictures over the past 2 weeks.



Chris was getting stressed out so I thought I would have some fun... I grabbed his jumpsuit that was clean and laying on the floor in the house and got all dressed up and came outside and pretended I was some tuff ghetto chic... it was pretty funny!



The Jimster trying to pose like a model.... lol










That's how dirty they were....

Trying to find the issue...

haha.....





As you can probably tell from all the pictures it's been a lot of work and a lot of time spent! Not to mention how cold it was out. Jim and I both got our hands so cold we were in so much pain. It's taken a lot to get that truck done!
We did have our fun hanging out together over the weekends....

Stephs Bridal Shower!

Monday......
Nice sunshine outside....

We enjoyed just hanging out together all day! Finally a day together!

Aaron's b-day! We were suppose to go down the day after his b-day to celebrate with the family but we heard it may snow so we decided to show up and surprise him. Aaron told us that we could come hang out with him and his friends but I told him with all the running around we had been doing lately it wouldn't work out... well, it did and we showed up!





This past weekend.... working on the car!
Mr Snowman Allie made while Rob and Chris were working...

Chris and Rob had Allie come help out once she was done with Frosty!


Putting the hood on....

Getting in....


So glad the day finally came when Rob could drive his truck! After a few engines and and things break we finally had take off!:)
Well, that's it for now!



No comments:
Post a Comment