Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Heart Beat!

Ok so I am jumping ahead on the blog. I know I need to post 4th of July and Chris b-day and party but this news is so good I had to post this first! We have a HEART BEAT! THANK GOD! And thank you for all your prayers. Please keep praying, we are still not to far along but we are thrilled to have our baby's heart beating away! I am 6 weeks along and I am due March 17, St. Patty's Day. Chris is loving that cause he's Irish, and it's one week from my b-day!

While we were in the office the woman looked at Chris and said, the father can come sit over here. It's so different to hear him referred to as a Daddy. Exciting!

Our Smiling Faces

An Excited Aunt and Grandma

The screen I was looking at... those lines are the heart beat. They have a new machine so we could hear the heart beat this early. So exciting. I was so scared and I heard the nose and I was thrilled!

Our little Baby Seed!


Flowers and a Mug from my family!

Aren't they beautiful!

I love this mug!

I will try and update the blog on everything else soon! Thanks for all your prayers and support! We love you guys!