Thursday, August 7, 2008

Morning Sickness?

Well, I threw up last night for the first time. I can't say I like throwing up but it wasn't as bad as I was expecting it to be. So, that was good. But it still hurt my belly!:(

Besides that very exciting news...lol... I am still getting stuff done at my parents. We are working on Allie's room at the moment. Getting it all ready to move furniture in from my house. Allie is getting my old bedroom set. Its not really old, it's pretty nice and it's from Ethan Allen! She's excited and so am I. I can't wait for the final look. It should look good. (I will post picture when I can)

And if you could keep us in your prayers. The big week is coming where the baby goes from an embryo to a fetus. Most miscarriages happen by these weeks. So keep praying!

Gotta go back to working on her room!

No comments: