Thursday, August 21, 2008

What a babe!

So I went to my 2nd doctors appointment today. Very exciting for us! While I was there my doctor said she wouldn't be able to hear the heart beat so she told them I needed an ultra sound done. My assist is going down which is a relief and I am going to stop my progesterone. So hopefully I will start feeling less sick in the coming days! (Please Pray I do, I really need a break)

So I got the ultra sound done and baby's heart beat is 170. But the babe kept it's arms in front of it's face so she decided to do an ultra sound on top of my belly. This time baby decided it was time to be very active and kick and wave away. It was the cutest thing EVER! I am now measuring 10weeks 6days.

Here's our babe....

Here's teh shot from inside my belly.... Baby's arms are in front of it's face, you can see the eye's arms and legs and face structure pretty well. (yes it looks like an alien but you would too with clear skin)This is from inside my belly.

The baby was waving, kinda blurred because the babe decided to be so active. The white lines are it's arms in the air over it's face!


*Another view* The babe is chillin' is my belly. A view from on top of my belly.

Makes me want to hug the cute little one! It makes feeling sick help when you can see your baby in your belly swimming away so happy. It truely made my day!

1 comment:

Jim-E said...

I'm really happy for you and Chris

........Jimster