Just a little glimpse of what goes on in our lives!
Congratulations! You guys are such a wonderful and inspirational couple. I look forward to you guys celebrating many more anniversaries in the future [how fun will your 20th be?]. Just remember next year you are going to need a babysitter!
I am very happy for both of you,enjoy this special day. I hope I am around for your 50th anniversary.Congratulations!
Congrats. I hope you guys did something special. I am sorry to hear about your dog.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Congratulations! You guys are such a wonderful and inspirational couple. I look forward to you guys celebrating many more anniversaries in the future [how fun will your 20th be?]. Just remember next year you are going to need a babysitter!
I am very happy for both of you,
enjoy this special day. I hope I am around for your 50th anniversary.
Congratulations!
Congrats. I hope you guys did something special. I am sorry to hear about your dog.
Post a Comment