Here's me being goofy after being sick all weekend!

My growing belly

It's weird for me to have this extra weight when I lay on my side. (my back has already started to hurt...oh no...that's not exciting but everything else is)

Today we went clothes shopping since I needed a pair of Jeans. We went a few places and everything made me look huge and fat. These stores don't know how to make clothes for people that don't have bigger hips. Very Frustrating. I thought it was going to be a great adventure... WRONG! Finally I went to a designer store and I found my wonder "Seven" Jeans. I was so happy to actually look cute and slender than big and frumpy. The clothes are going to cost me more but the last thing I want to do is feel ugly. I think being pregnant is beautiful and there's no need to hide it! So the shopping day ended well and I own one thing that fits!:) I found out most stores don't carry things in size 0. I guess my Mom had the same problem. My tummy got big but I didn't get chunkier... at least I haven't yet! So being thin and pregnant is hard to shop for I guess..... geesh!



No comments:
Post a Comment