Chris's dad came into town for a few weeks. So that was nice. We got to see him a few times. It's to bad he has to live so far away. :( But we had a nice couple of visits!
(excuse the lazy looking clothes and no make up.... I was doing horrible this day and thankfully was able to pull of some kind of dinner. But I wasn't prepared for pictures at all)

On the ending of my 2nd trimester we got a cake and celebrated! Chris's dad wasn't able to make it by so we had Jimmy over and had dinner and cake. Then we visited the neighbors (friends) and shared some cake and then headed out to get some drinks at Red Robin! This was the first night I had felt good in awhile. So it was so much fun!
The cake says Yeah Baby!:)


Chris brought me home the mixed flowers and Jim brought us over the card and roses! It was so sweet!

In memory of my doggie, mi mi! We miss him so much! (Miah and Me in Monterey California when I was about 10 years old)

Our Anniversary was a hard day. It was wonderful because I spent it with people I love but hard because we lost our dog. Chris and I got massages and then ended up hanging out with our family. It made the day so much better!
Here's a few pictures... I of course look like hell from crying all day! But that's life! Can't always be perfect!
A morning surprise gift from someone special! (my face is super puffy from crying all morning in this picture)

YEAH! Now we don't have to borrow one all the time! Thank you! * Gift givers like to remain unnamed but we appreciate everyone who thought of us!

Random Pictures


While we were out another someone special dropped by something for the family at my parents house. It was so sweet. It was for the loss of Miah! Thank you!

When we returned home that night I had a package waiting for me from Chris!


And I have a little more to catch up on but that is it for now! I will try and post soon. I am just tired of sitting here!:)



1 comment:
you are not 24 weeks are you??? did you mean the end of your 1st trimester hehe sorry about your dog
Post a Comment