Sunday, October 19, 2008

Quick Update!

I will try and get some pictures up! I didn't get to see a doctor when I went in because she went to deliver a baby! But I got a message saying the he looks great and is growing well. They noticed something wrong with my Kidneys to my bladder or something. I don't know what that means as of yet. She said it should go away. I need to call to tomorrow to find out. So please keep me in your prayers. But I am greatful that he is ok and growing well. He is measuring ahead of his time so I might have a tall little guy. We shall see! His name is Brody Aaron! We have been praying about it! It's so hard to choose a name. But that's what we got... for now at least. I don't think it will change! We went shopping for him and got some cute stuff! We are SO excited! I just want to hug him and kiss him but I know he still needs to grow! I will try and upload his pictures soon! Love you guys and thanks for all the support!

No comments: