In the midst of another families struggle I have come to realize how blessed Chris and I are to have such amazing friends. I want to thank everyone who has been praying for them and helping out with what you could. From neighbors to my hair dresser, I have been amazed and feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends in my life. It's wonderful to know that my friends want to help support friends of mine that they don't even know. Praise God for all of you! You mean a ton! Please keep praying, I know they need it!
And if you could keep Chris and I in your prayers. He hasn't been getting great hours.. meaning low pay checks. But I am not going to worry because God has always provided!
I will post pictures soon! Life's been a little busy for us! Here's a few to hold you over! ( A few silly ones.... and for some reason my belly looks small but it's really not that tiny)


1 comment:
so cute is your little belly, mama!
Post a Comment