Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Oh oh oh....

I'm in my 3rd trimester now! Can you believe it... I can't! 3 months left till he comes and so much to do! I wish I had pictures to show off our handsome little guy but he has decided that he does not want us to see him. I guess we have to respect his request. No matter how much we poke and I roll over he still won't budge. But he is proud of his manhood I must say. We don't get to see his sweet face but we sure get great views of his wiener. It's honestly hilarious. Every time the put him on screen the first thing we see is his "stuff" floating!:) So no confusion when it comes to the sex.... we know for sure who's in my belly!




Our crib came in on Halloween so we didn't get it put up right away, Chris was also busy working on Robs truck if you remember me mentioning that... it took 3 weeks... AGAIN! So once they finished the truck Chris was very eager to set up his sons new crib and cabinets!

Chris and Rob working on the truck....


The Expedition was loaded with Pottery Barn Boxes!

Chris was so excited to check out the crib!

The units for his room all over our floor....waiting for Chris to build!

Reading the directions.....

Building it....

Chris and Jim-E

It's built!

A special outfit we got for Brody so he can look like his daddy!

1 comment:

The Ruybalid's said...

How exciting to have the crib up! I love Brody's little outfit. I can't wait to see it on him. Rub the belly 'Hello' for me.