Tuesday, December 16, 2008

So much Going on!

It's been forever since I have updated pictures. So much has been going on in our lives and I just haven't found the time to sit down and upload pictures. Trying to keep up on the house, decorate for Christmas, enjoy the holidays and get ready for Brody seems to fill my time up pretty fast. But I thought I would try and update some pictures since Oct.

October

Halloween we went Trick or Treating with Allie. We also made Jim-E go with us cause we knew he would have some fun! (We are fun people to be around... what can I say...haha)

Allie, Chris and I being crazy as always!


Chris and I (We came up with theses outfits in 5min... pretty good huh)


At one of the houses that I have gone to for years at Halloween, we stopped by because she gives the best candy. I told her how far we came just to go to her house and she was so proud. She even told me to get my mother and Jimmy to come out and she would give them some candy. Once they collected their huge candy bars she told us to hold on and came back downstairs with this beautiful blanket for Brody. She said her mother makes them and she wanted me to have one. Now that's the best gift you can receive when going trick or treating. It truly made our night!


I had also gone downtown with my neighbor/friend Stefany to go trick or treating with her and her baby boy Luke. It was a blast and he looked adorable!

Oct was busy, we also celebrated my Mom's b-day... her birthday is the day before Halloween. So lots of driving back and forth.:) And I also helped Stefany get ready for a party for her church weeks before halloween. That kept me busy too but it was a blast!

November

Between getting ready for Thanksgiving and setting up for Christmas, we also had Jim-E's b-day. Chris and I set up a little surprise for him when he woke up in the morning. It turned out pretty good. (it's hard to decorate for guys)

Here's a picture of Jim-E and I being silly!




My brother had a cooking party at my parents house so Chris, Jim, and I went. Chris and I cooked a few dishes to share. So that was fun!

Expecting Parents....


Aaron and I


Allie and I


My Mother and I dancing and being silly.... good times!


Aaron doing his thing... getting everyone to dance!


My Dad pretending to be "fat" like me....haha


Thanksgiving... My Uncle Jay and Aunt Sherre came up from Arizona to spend it with the family. It was so nice to have them visit. This is the first time they have visited us in Colorado. My Aunt Rita and cousin Matt also joined us along with some of Chris's family and Jim-E! Miro didn't make it this year because he was traveling. But we sure missed his company!

Nothing better then sister love!

As you may have already noticed.... Chris and I are not normal! It's better that way!

My Momma and I

They are trying to fit in and be hot and prego like me... good try huh!:)

Cousin Matt and I


Later that evening we played Guesstures...

And then of course we broke out in dancing! Here's were my siblings and I get are dancing skills from....



Thanksgiving was a blast and we enjoyed the next few days with my Aunt and Uncle. We enjoyed some playing time in the snow as you will see..... Brody got to be outside in the snow! Just the way Chris wants it to be.... All of us in the snow... or maybe he meant snowboarding in the mountains! :)










Chris,Brody Bump, and I

Aunt Sherre and Uncle John (Jay)


That's been our busy few months! Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

2 comments:

The Ruybalid's said...

Thanks for sharing!

Rachel said...

I'm so glad you posted all of these...we have missed the picttures and everything!!!