
The Baby Shower was a blast. We had about 60 people show. Huge turn out we weren't expecting when we originally planned but we pulled it off and it turned out great! We are so grateful for everyone who came and the gifts we received! There was lots of work that went into putting the shower together. Almost everything was homemade. From decorations to food! We made it all! It took us 3 days of prep to get everything set up but it was well worth it. Celebrating a life, what could be more worth it!
The table set in the nook.

The homemade cookies Chris and I made and decorated.....

Set up for gift opening! Parents hallway!

Thank You mints

Decorations on the bar

Thee Menu!





Shrimp Cocktail with homemade cocktail Sauce





Lettuce wedges

Homemade Sloppy Joes,Homemade Slider Rolls, and Onion Rings

The Cookies... upclose! There Chris's great grandmas sugar cookies with an almond glaze that I add to it. Make it our own!

Ok, so we had to have intermission opening gifts.... the time I got to the cakes this is all I could get for a picture! That's all that was left!

They were very yummy... whole foods cakes!

All the prego girls on the block. In pink is Heather Due the end of Sept, In tan is Stephanie Due in Aug, Then me, and Stefany in blue who is due in July. I'm so blessed to have such wonderful neighbors, and beautiful ones at that! :)

The gifts lined the stairs...

Aaron reading the poem he wrote Brody
My Wonderful Mother
Sorting gifts and trying to orginaze after the party!

That's the baby shower in a quick view! That's all I have time for.. but atleast you can get an idea!



No comments:
Post a Comment