
Oh, yea I really really do!

and have I told you about my friend Ferrari ... I stare at him all day... he makes me happy when I am sad... and he is someone who is always there when I look up!

That's all I have to share!
-Brody
Just a little glimpse of what goes on in our lives!
3 comments:
Sooo CUTE! I miss Brody and wish I could see him!
Hi there. I have been reading through your blogs via Kellie Ruybalid's blog. (David is my cousin) Anyway, I felt a kindrid bond with you when you spoke about the troubles you had the first few weeks of Brody's life. I went through very much the same thing. Throw in a little post-partem depression and colic and you have a party, right? ; ) I blogged about it a lot and that helped. It's amazing the mommy support there is out there in bloggy world.
So, from one mommy to another....you are doing fabulous and even though everyone will tell you this...it just gets better from here!!
Brody is adorable. Love all his funny faces in the stroller.
Oh yes, you most certainly can add me to your list.
I just added you to mine. (I wanted to wait to see your response so I wouldn't scare you off....; )
Post a Comment