Just a little glimpse of what goes on in our lives!
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Tell Me If You See It!
So i keep hearing that people keep seeing my add in malls across the Country! Let me know if you see it! I want a picture of this add. I hear of it but never have gotten the chance to see it!
This is the imagine for the add!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
http://sfcitizen.com/blog/tag/smile/ scroll down... until you see your pic
in google images and your pic was the first to show up. Click the pic and it brings you to the blog with your ad....which I posted on the previous comment.
6 comments:
http://sfcitizen.com/blog/tag/smile/
scroll down... until you see your pic
Just type
white teeth bride
in google images and your pic was the first to show up. Click the pic and it brings you to the blog with your ad....which I posted on the previous comment.
http://www.wowsmileinc.com/images/kiosk4.gif
http://www.wowsmileinc.com/images/kiosk2.gif
http://www.wowsmileinc.com/kiosk.html
Your pic is in the kiosks at malls.
Thank you so much! Been wanting to see it!
You are very welcome! :)
so i am curious who anonymous is??? no name?
Post a Comment