Monday, October 5, 2009

Catchin' up!

September is gone... wow that went by fast! For us Sept and Oct are some big mile markers. September 16 marked our 3 year Anniversary. September 23 was Brody's 6 month birthday. Half a year old already, can you believe it! ( And I just sent his announcements out... I know I know... but I figured better late then never right!?) October is our 3 year Anniversary of living in our first home and Chris has been with BMW for 6 years! Because of this Chris's extra vacation days were going to reset so Chris needed to take the left over days off. We decided to go to the zoo. At first Brody thought the Zoo was to watch people who looked like monkeys and then he realized there was really animals behind those crazy walls and fences! He enjoyed himself and lasted 3 hours with out a fuss!



I have been bad lately with keeping up with our post and I'm sorry. For those of you who don't know you can click on the tabs to the right that are listed by months and see our life since we have been married! With a new baby in the house I just don't have the time much anymore!

Well here are some pictures from our trip to the zoo!







































Funny enough this was the last place we decided to look at, this proved it was the end of the day for Brody Baby!

Brody with his souvenir....


Brody is a horrid traveler... he got better and got worse again! So to make it to the Zoo I had daddy buy him his favorite cd.... im sorry to say it but it's lady gaga, POKER FACE! haha... he loves the beat and it put him to sleep! ;)



Happy Anniversary to us... ;)





A hike behind our homes we went on, on one of daddy's days off....


A view from above

Castle Rock

That's all!

No comments: