Friday, March 16, 2007

BMW






Every once in awhile there comes a time when people who own cars don't really understand the concept of taking care of them. In these few case Chris and I benefit greatly from there dumb mistakes due to the fact that my husband is a BMW mechanic and a VERY good one at that! So, this past month a car came Chris's way that had a blown engine. To our benefit it would cost any average person about the value of the car to fix it. Making the car not worth the time to the person who ruined it. But to Chris this car cost less then half it's value to go ahead and fix it. So that is what we did. And this is my new Bimmer! (can you guess how much we paid?)











Me in my new car! Chris and I don't have babies but we do have 3 bimmers! I guess are cars our are babies for now!


Soon it will have it's summer rims and a few other things done....it will make it look alot better! You'll see!:)

No comments: