
That's right.... It's my birthday! (Chris came up with the theme....how cute is that!?)
For my birthday I decided to have my family come over and spend the night. We all stayed up and played board games and talked. It was such a good time. And then the next morning I woke up...and this is what I saw.....
Just out of bed..

The Loft

A hug from Mom...

And then...all my presents! Yeah!

Chris along with my Mom and Allie, all woke up early to decorate for me and cook me breakfast!
Here are a few pictures from gift unwrapping!


During Breakfast... I was delivered 2 boxes of flowers from Chris!

After Presents and Breakfast...Debbie (Chris's mom) came over to visit and then we headed out for Lunch at the Chesse Cake Factory!

When we were all done with lunch we headed back to our place to hangout some more until we had to get ready to go out for the night!
Chris and I

These Pictures were taken for Kristyn Coulter. We both have birthdays in March (were a year and 4 days apart) and we wanted to celebrate together but sometimes miles between can effect that!:) So,here are the pictures we took for her!


After we went out.... it was time to go home and eat some cake!


Me with my beautiful flowers!


Everyone who stuck around for cake!

After my birthday was over... we headed up to the Moutains to go Boarding with my Dad.

And that was my birthday weekend! What a blast!



No comments:
Post a Comment