The rest of that day I spent with Ray and Mary Ann. (They are life savers) Without all them I would have been stranded out side my hotel until Chris got out of school. Later on that evening Chris meet up with Glenn and Michelle and we went out for dinner in Las Gatos. California food is amazing and so was the place we ate dinner. Chris and I sure enjoyed ourselves and catching up with friends. After dinner we got to go see Glenn and Michelle's house. It was so nice to see where they live now. (they recently moved back to California.... they use to live close to my parents house... and now they are back in cali)
Chris and I with Michell and Glenn

Chris,Me and Ray (Mary Ann was busy friday night)

After taking the tour of their new home, my best friend Kristyn and her friend arrived to take us down to Monterey.
All of us.... Ray was taking the picture!

Once picture taking was done and we got all loaded in Kristyn's car... we were off to Monterey! While we were in Monterey we stayed with Kristyn's family. It was so nice to see them again and be able to have such a nice place to sleep! Saturday morning we woke up and headed out to get some breakfast. (Our plan was to eat as much as we could while we were in Cali because the food is so good) Before we left we had to visit the pig. Ever since I have known Kristyn, there has been a pig at her house. So, we had to get pictures!


Once we filled our tummy's we headed towards the ocean and to take pictures at our wedding picture spots.




Once picture taking was done we went to the bakery where we got our wedding cake from and enjoyed some dessert! Oh by was it good! I told you we wanted to eat. After we got our bakery goods.... even bought some to bring back to Colorado.... we went to On The Beach Surf Shop. Here are a few goofy pictures from that experience!

I wanted to wear it.... it fits right!?

Come on Chris.... don't wear socks with it!

Off to Carmel we went once we were done having fun in Monterey....


Since there wasn't much parking by the ocean we decided to just walk around the stores in Carmel. We figured we would just come back early Sunday morning!



Awe....

It's not PDA.... It's love!

The Homes in Carmel are like story book homes....


There wasn't much more to do in Carmel so on the way out we went by the hospital were I was born to get a picture......

Then we headed to the wharf for some more food.......

And then by our wedding spot... just shy of a year...but that's okay! It counts!We are so glad we got to go by it close enough to our one year anniversary!



Later that night we went out to dinner.... It was really nice. But I do not have the picture... Kristyn does... The next morning we went to breakfast, Carmel Beach, and the Wharf before we had to head back to Colorado!








A friend from church that I have known since I was a little thing. He's own's this place on the wharf. Vince gave us free shrimp and crab to take home. It was so nice of him!

And that's about it..... Kristyn has the ending photos of the trip... So I am sorry but I do not have them at this point in time! I also got to see my good friend Melissa before we headed out. That was really nice! I wish we could have spent more time with her but at least it was something!



No comments:
Post a Comment