Just a little glimpse of what goes on in our lives!
Tuesday, July 3, 2007
It's almost the 4th!
I can't believe the 4th of July is just tomorrow! Time is flying by so fast. Even though we have only been back two days, Chris and I are already working on improving our home. We got a little more organized last night and we bought a few things for the house at Pier One Imports! Now we just have to get it hung up. I tired a paint color on the wall and I think we both like it. Now we have to buy a gallon and try it out. (don't worry I wore a face mask and gloves just to test out the paint color so I won't hurt the baby) Once we get more things done I will take pictures! You should see a big change in our house in the months to come. Tomorrow we are headed to my parents house to go to the parade and enjoy the fireworks in Palmer Lake. So, that shall be fun.
Here are a few more pictures from the photo shoot Kristyn and I did back in May with Miro.... I had to get them off Istock...
Pretending my car broke down... anything for Istock
Actually I yes I am dying in this heat. I can't sleep unless it is really cold, so I am trying to make it as cold as possible without freezing little Zoie haha. Anyways, you are going to be pregnant at the perfect time of year. You can just wear sweat pants the whole time!!! Oh get a Bella Band they are the best things in the world. DOn't get a different brand either.
2 comments:
What hotties!!! I'm sure you looked great in the mask and gloves haha
Actually I yes I am dying in this heat. I can't sleep unless it is really cold, so I am trying to make it as cold as possible without freezing little Zoie haha. Anyways, you are going to be pregnant at the perfect time of year. You can just wear sweat pants the whole time!!! Oh get a Bella Band they are the best things in the world. DOn't get a different brand either.
Post a Comment