Friday, July 27, 2007
Pool Time
Well, I have spent most of my week at the pool. Not to much stuff has gotten done around the house... but that's ok. Summer is short here and I have to get the pool time in when I can!:) But we did clean up my old room at my parents house. That was a lot of work. So that's good. We are trying to get organized and finish up things that need to be finished up. Chris and I have also been upgrading our house over this past month. We want to get the house further along and more organized so it will make things a little easier when we have a baby. We still haven't decided when we want to try again for a little one. We're scared to go through this process again. So please keep us in your prayers. We have thought about trying for a summer baby for next summer.But we don't know. We are going to pray about it first. Well, that's about it for now. (I'm sorry no picture) We have to load up the pictures of the camera but we don't have our back up drive at the moment.but soon... then I will post some!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment