I spent this past week at the pool.... again! It was a bit cooler then normal. Their heater went out but we still made the best of it.Chris was able to join us one day. Which was really nice. He also had to go to the Chiropractor.So it all worked out nice. Chris's foot and legs keep hurting him and we found out he needs to wear supports because he is more flat footed. Which is causing him a lot of pain!
Summer is almost over... boo hoo. Despite the hard times I think it's been an overall really good summer. A bunch of the nights we spent playing capture the flag. It was such a blast. A few of our (parents) neighbors (who are pretty much family) came over and we stayed out from 9 to midnight most nights. I haven't been so sore in along time. It sure wore Chris down too. But it was worth it. We all had such a blast. Being a kid is always fun. Oh and I was on the winning team! YEA! (I found the flag... actually a cone... every time but once)
And the week before that I forgot to add I spent from 8am till 8pm doing a photoshoot for Chris's b-day. Of course his b-day passed. But one of my gifts to him was a Calendar of pictures of me! At his work a lot of guys have calendars up of woman so I figured I would make him his own special one.
I took a shower 2 times that day and did my hair and make up 4 times. It was crazy. I was SO tired by the end of the day.(Allie got some pictures taken too... I can't wait to see them.) I am still waiting. I will post them when I receive them.
I gotten eaten alive by ants. It was pretty painful.

Well, that's about it for now! Back to cleaning house!



1 comment:
What a hottie:)
Post a Comment