Friday, July 6, 2007

Summer Time

Today I spent time with my Mom and Allie in Colorado Springs. Allie had her music lesson today... so that was fun to be able to see her practice singing. After Allie's lesson we went over to the Briergate Shops and looked at some house stuff and of course stuff for the baby. (I have received a few gifts from the family. I will have to post some pictures of that when I get take them!:))When we were shopping at Pottery Barn I saw some cute stuff for the tub so my Mom got the items for us! Thanks Momma!

Here's some of the items my mom got us today!





After we got some stuff done in the Springs we headed back to my parents house and we had some fun in the water!












My poor Mom was freezing... but I made her be in a picture!:)



Eventually Chris got home and we had dinner and now we are just hanging around and I am about to go play some games with them and then watch a movie!!!

No comments: