
The 4th went really well. We ended up spending the night at my parents house so we wouldn't have to wake up super early to go to the parade. Almost every year since I have lived in Colorado and Chris too, we have gone to the Monument parade. It use to be a little town thing and now it's huge. There is SO many... actually TO many people that that go to it now.But what can you do!?
Well, we ended up getting to the parade a little late, but that was okay because we got to walk around and just stand where we wanted too.I think my mom enjoys the parade the most because she knows SO many people in Monument, which means we get the most freebies and candy then anyone there! So, that's always fun. Our little one is going to love her! After the parade they have the main street blocked off for vendors. So we all enjoyed some lunch and snow cones before we headed back to my parents house. Once we got back to my parents home we all just kinda hung around. Everyone but Allie and I were super lazy.... so eventually I got to be lazy myself.... then I started to get tired. Yes, I am starting to get tired more easily now. I hate it. But Chris loves it because he doesn't have to go to bed with out me. Normally I am up till like 1:00 am. Not anymore!
Anyways....here are some pictures of the parade and us!










During Dinner Debbie (Chris mom) arrived. She had to work on the 4th. That was a bummer! But at least we all got to hang out. We played some games and then we headed to palmer lake to see the fire works. Once again... something that use to be a small town thing became and HUGE event. So we watched from a distance. We did not want to get stuck in the tiny town of Palmer Lake with all the traffic! It was so beautiful leaving the fireworks... Palmer Lake has a HUGE star on the mountain that they light up for Christmas and holidays and this fourth they turned it red,white and blue. It was the neatest looking thing. (Debbie went home for the fireworks... so I do not have any pictures of her)

My mom would hate this picture of herself.... but she hates being in pictures so i would never have one if I didn't just make her take one. It's not her real smile.... but oh well. She is beautiful even if she hates being in front of the camera!


So that was our 4th of July. Next year everything will be SO different with the baby! We both hope you all enjoyed your 4th of July!
Keep in contact with us..... Campbellnewlyweds@yahoo.com



No comments:
Post a Comment