Monday, August 27, 2007

It's So HOT!

Well, summer is coming to an end but it sure doesn't feel like that at our house. It's been in the 90's and it hasn't been dropping.Allie is back in school. I finally got my camera so I could load up the pictures and start taking some more!

Here's a picture of Allie's first day back to school!

She is growing up SO fast. She soon will have braces to move her teeth down. Allie is very excited about it! I can't believe she is old enough already to have them.... I told her that she is making me feel old. It feels like yesterday when my mom was pregnant with her. :)

I think I mentioned I got my hair cut off by almost a foot. And I have a picture this time for you....


I am enjoying the change but I will most likely grow it out a little. I am use to longer hair but I wanted a change for the winter. Something new!

This past week Chris and I have had a blast. We went to Comedy Works in Downtown Denver with one of our neighbors. He invited us to go with him and we had a really good time. We hope to go at least once a month. Then he invited us over for a party on Saturday and a few of our neighbors on his strip of homes came by and we got to know them.So Sunday we all got together again. One of the couples is getting married next year and the other one has a baby girl. It's been nice to finally make some friends who live right by us. This winter shall be fun when we all are stuck in!We also have a neighbor to the right of us and she is my age and her husband is Chris age. So we have a bunch of people to hangout with and get to know. We are so glad God has blessed us with so many fun and enjoyable people! You never know who you are going to end up living by when you move. So, were excited. I am sure Chris is running low on energy though. We have been up a lot of the nights till 1am visiting! And with the horrible allergies we are sure getting tired! :) But it's been worth it. A lot of the girls are at home by themselves a lot so I have company now! And we all can help each other out. One of our neighbors Stephanie and Adam tiled their bathrooms too so they offered for us to use their wet saw and maybe some ideas and help! And we offered to help with the wedding planning. We are looking forward to the company and friendship!

I think that's it for now. I need to get back to cleaning around the house. I will get more pictures more often since i can load em up now! Remember you can e-mail us at campbellnewlyweds@yahoo.com. Keep in touch. We'd love to hear from you!

No comments: