I know I haven't posted anything in awhile. Not to much has changed. We are just trying to figure out how we are going to pay off our bills. Now with the hospital ones arriving in the mail. We really wanted to just let things happen and see if God blesses us with a baby. But at this point I don't think we are going to do that. We really think we should try and pay off what we owe and then try. It's very disappointing but the last thing we want to do is burden or familes with our bills. Everything we do we pay cash for, the only credit card debt we have is from Chris going to school. Besides that we don't use them. And I am proud of that. But it makes for harder times when you only live with what you have and what you need to pay off. Everything we have done has been with our money, not our parents. Hopefully in the near future we can look forward to having a baby. So if you could keep us in your prayers and pray that God blesses us with enough money to get things straightened out. Chris has been shortend on hours and losing time from my miscarriage. So we just pray work will stay steady and we can get rid of these med bills! And be able to put the money towards finshing our house and getting ready for a baby. Maybe in a few years! Will see what God has instore. If he feels that's what he wants for us then maybe you will see a mini us sooner then we plan!:)
So, for now..... no more house stuff. Nothing to exciting.:) I did cut my hair.... by like a foot. I will post pictures soon. Allie has my camera because she needed to get some pictures of her first days of school. Once I get that back I will post some pictures of that.... and my hair! I can't think of to much else exciting going on.Oh I am looking for a job.... but with something I like to do. If we aren't going to have kids for awhile then I want to do something I like to do! Pray that works out too! Want to finish some stuff around the house, pay off bills and save some money. Will see..... it never seems to work anyways!!!So I guess that's it for now!
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment