Here's Chris working on the Washer.... I helped him cleaned it. I took over 2 hours. It was super dirty!



I really got to learn exactly how a washer works. It was actually pretty cool!
I don't have a picture of the laundry room before but this is what it looked/looks like now. I am still not finished!

Before Toilet paper, Paper Towels, Phone Books, and all were Shoved up on the top shelf. I told Chris NOT again. So we bought these Canvas Totes. It only cost us like 35.00 to get organized. To me that's not bad at all!

Above the Totes I want the words that say LAUNDRY and some old vintage looking signs. I haven't found them yet.

Here's our wall organizer. I have to have Chris put it back up! Once the washer and dryer are in and things are finished I will take more pictures!

And besides that I have been cooking food like no other. I have learned a lot. That was my plan for these next few months until I figure out what I am doing. I told Chris I have to design our wedding album, learn to cook, and learn to back desserts again, and finish some projects like organizing our basement. And then I will be happy. So that's my goals for now! We also seem to visit people every night. Even if it's for like 30min. We always are doing something. We have made such good friends. It's so funny to walk next door to your friends house. We bake and try each others food. But then we also have our own space which is nice. So it's been good!
Today my mom came up to help me with my basement. We ended up running errands and enjoying food. We did a little work. But we will finish another day. We are both tired today!
Well, that's about it for now. Our 1 year anniversary is Sunday. We don't have tons of extra money to spend because we are trying to build up our savings and pay off bills. Plus we did celebrate in June and went out to eat while we were there. So I am going to make him one of his favorite meals which is also one of my favorites as well. So it should be nice. I can't believe it's been one year already. Man does time fly!

Well, that's it for now! Have a great weekend everyone!



1 comment:
I need to learn to cook too :) I have the semester iff school so I better start :)
Post a Comment