I can't believe it's been 6 years already. It still feels like yesterday. :(
_______________________________________________________
Last night was a success on cooking dinner. I made some Pasta e Fagioli Soup and Cheese and Rosemary Bread Sticks. Boy was it sure yummy. The recipe's are out of Giada De Laurentiis Cook Books. So far everything from her cook books have been yummy. So if you like Italian Food, you should try some of her recipe's out! My family (except dad,he was busy working) came by to pick up the car Chris had put tires on for them. So, they all enjoyed dinner with us. After dinner we went for a walk in our neighborhood. It was a cool but very beautiful evening last night.




After our walk we were having contests to who could run faster in front of our house and Sean and Heather saw us so they came outside with Christian. Christian seemed to have lots of energy so Allie helped follow him around.

While Allie was busy following Christian, we were all talking about how excited we were for fall and how a nice cup of Hot Chocolate sounded really good. Well my mom and Allie had to run on errands so we went with and picked up some nice Hot CoCo sets and headed back over to Sean and Heathers house and enjoyed it together. It was a pretty enjoyable night! That's about it for now. I woke up way to early for me this morning so I am gonna go get some stuff done while I have the energy to do it!:)



3 comments:
Oh I love fall and hot chocolate looks like you guys are having fun... it looks a bit cool there :)
yeah the pictures were taken in our house :)
It isn't ALWAYS clean, but Zoie is pretty good about picking up :)
Post a Comment