Saturday, September 22, 2007

It's the weekend already......

Well, it was a busy week for us. My mom came over Thursday to help me organize the basement. I really needed some help out. There's was tons to get down. We didn't finish everything but we sure worked hard all day and made lots of progress. We cleared out an area for Chris so he'd have a work out place. It looks really nice. I don't have pictures at the moment but I will try and take some.

Oh, my flowers FINALLY arrived on Wednesday but they forgot the bear. So I received a bear on Thursday. It was a huge mess. But we figured out the problem. Chris ordered from ProFlowers and ProFlowers doesn't deliver on Sunday so they sent it to a side company who then turned and sent it to another side company called U Flowers. NEVER order from them. They lied the whole time and never called the florist until Wednesday at 2:00 in the afternoon. U Flowers claimed that the florist messed up. They feed us lie after lie and we caught them. So, now I have to report the company. WOW. All for flowers. Oh well, it gives us something to remember and laugh about! It's better to laugh at it then get angry!

Here's the beautiful flowers Chris sent me....



Here's my bear and all our cards with the flowers....



Friday I was super tired but I managed to clean the house. That night we went our to Todd and Sarah's house for dinner and then they came over here for dessert. Later on that night our other neighbors Adam and Stephanie came over. It was a lot of fun. Todd and Chris are pretty similar and they both tend to fall asleep in the middle of conversations so we kept an eye on them. It was pretty funny. We were talking about planning a snow boarding trip because Sarah and I are both learning so we thought it would be more enjoyable to learn together. Maybe in January. We will see.

Today Chris and I were kinda lazy. Stephanie and Adam invited us over to there house for lunch and also so I could help her make invitations for their/our football party. Steph and I worked on the invites while Chris and Adam watched Wedding Crashers. After that we went to the store and I cooked an early dinner while Chris worked on getting stuff done in the house. It was a nice day. Tomorrow we plan to be lazy some more and maybe install the washer and dryer.

That's about it for now.... here are some pictures that Miro took of us a few months back. He just sent them to me! It's funny cause Chris had just got back from work and we made him get in the picture. He was worried he'd look to dirty. I told him, it's Miro, you'll look hot don't worry!



I love this picture. It's going in our bedroom... somewhere!

No comments: