
Wow, the year went by fast for us! A lot happened both good and bad but overall we feel blessed and we feel we have plenty to celebrate and Thank God for!
Our weekend was pretty busy. But very enjoyable. Saturday we had to run on some errands in the Springs. After that we headed up to Highlands Ranch to grab some drinks with our neighbor friend Coby.Then we headed back home and while we were home one of our neighbors (Sean, Heather and Christian) came by to bring us this gift......It totally matches our house! IT was a very nice surprise!

They stayed over for awhile.And we all visited. We were suppose to go see one of our neighbors do stand up Comedy at a Coffee Shop near by but he had the times wrong so we weren't able to make it.
The next morning. (Sunday) Chris and I got up and headed out to the Italian Festival @ BelMar. We spent most of our day there. It was a lot of fun and a lot good food.

Flag Show..... we got to speak with a few of the men. They are from Florence, Italy. Some of them speak English. They all say they like Colorado and the women are very beautiful! :)

They spend so much time drawing these things and then they end up getting washed away. It's so sad! But very beautiful to look at!

While we were walking around and trying food I saw this shirt and I had to buy it for Chris. A few days before Chris had said how he feels like he's Italian because I cook him so many Italian dishes. And I told him that when you marry an Italian you become one! He laughed. So when we saw the shirt we had to buy it. There was another shirt that said, "Pray for me, I am married to an Italian"! (I should have bought it for my Mom)

We ended up meeting up with my parents. And we got to watch Allie stomp Grapes. They actually bottle this for wine and you can buy they bottle the following year. It's called "little feet". I wish I could have stomped those grapes! It looked like a lot of fun. There was a lot more going on this year then the following years. Which is nice.

After Allie Stomped the grapes we went to find my Aunt Rita. She was over taking score for the games of Bocce Ball.

She had signed up for the next game but no one was signed up so Allie and her played with two other woman. Allie and My Aunt Rita were on separate teams. It was so much fun to watch Allie compete against my Aunt. She kept staring her down. IT was SO CUTE! Allie ended up winning the game for them!

Chris and I watching the game!

My Beautiful Mother and I. (she hates the camera....but I make her take pictures anyways...she smiles funny for the camera but I think it's adorable)

After my Dad got done watching the cooking class he came over to watch Allie beat my Aunt! :)

We ended up hanging around and eating more food. And then we headed to dinner. After dinner my parents came by and we opened some cards. Another neighbor friend Stephanie brought buy some homemade goodies and a card from her and Adam for us! It was so nice of our neighbors to think of us. After that my parents headed home and Chris and I hung out.

We were super tired. But I had planned breakfast and Dinner for Chris for our Anniversary and we decided to go to the Italian Festival instead so we decided we would Just cook on Monday. So that's what we did. Chris had taken Monday off to Hangout with me. It was so nice!
I bought Chris an ebelskiver pan for our anniversary so we could make these pancakes.

So I got up to cook......

But needed some help....(It ended up taking us 2 hours. We made everything from scratch. But we had fun cooking together and we listened to our wedding music while we cooked. It was very romantic and fun)

Our Table was waiting for breakfast!!!

And Finally our food was ready.... and it was worth it!

After Breakfast which was ready by like noon. We cleaned the Kitchen and I started preparing food for dinner. And then we shared some of our breakfast with the neighbors. It made A LOT of food. The rest of the day we just hung out. IT was a foggy day so we didn't feel like doing much. But we really needed to just chill for a day anyways!
Here's our dinner that I made for Chris!

Picture together before dinner!

Chris had ordered me roses that were suppose to come early Sunday morning.... they never came. So Chris called that evening and they said they would have more out to me by Monday and or a call to fix the problem. Nothing came and No phone call. So he called again and told them that they owe his wife an apologie letter with another set of roses from them for messing up. They said they would have them here today. We shall see. Normally ProFlowers is good. dun dun dun!
Oh and we plan to have "broken" necklaces made. So we each have a piece and the other has the matching one. Once we get some extra cash we will do so. That's our gift to each other!
So that's our weekend! We sure enjoyed it!



1 comment:
Aww that looks like you guys had an awesome time!! I wish I could have been there for the festival :)
Post a Comment