
I thought it was pretty cool! I don't think he liked me taking pictures of him though. He kept getting weird every time the flash went off! :)Poor Guy!
Saturday we had to run on some errands in the Springs and then we had to head back home to get stuff done. Sunday Chris worked on Nathans car. Nate's been having some car problems.So Chris was trying to get it fixed up. While Chris worked on his car I spent my time cooking for my parents Labor Day party. I brought a ton of different food dishes. They all turned out good so that was a plus.
Labor Day we headed down to my parents house. Everyone that was invited brought something to share. So there was plenty of food and dessert to go around.I invited my neighbors to come down too. So that was nice. Everyone had fun hanging out,talking, playing football, volleyball,horse shoes,bad mitten, ping pong and of course air hockey! Miro and I enjoyed taking some pictures of a few friends. Miros favorite thing!
Everyone getting food.....

The food......

Enjoying the food...

Hanging out...

My Mom and Mary

Kristan and Allie

Groupies..... :)



My Dad bought some cigars for everyone. My Grandpa use to smoke them I guess....It seems like a few people enjoyed them!




Football...


Quite a few people played. No one got hurt to bad. My dad and brother were limping afterwards though.:) Everyone seemed to have enjoyed themselves. The party lasted awhile. I ended up staying up and visiting my Aunt. She just moved here from Arizona. So that's exciting. We use to live by each other when I was little. So it's nice to have that again. I wish all my extended family lived closer.
My Dad and his Daughters... (relaxing after he hurt himself playing football)

After labor day....(Tuesday) I helped out one of our family friends pack up to move and then on Wednesday I helped watch Leslie's grandkids by the pool. So we got to enjoy the pool one last time. That was very enjoyable I must say! I am going to miss hanging out by their pool. It's beautiful and relaxing! But winter is coming.....
Leslie and Teddy (her grandson)

George and Henry

So that's what we have been up to this past week. It's been busy and I haven't been around a computer to type. Hope I caught everyone up though!
Here's a Picture from Monday...... (Once I get the other girls pictures I will post them)
Taken in the weeds.... I love it!



No comments:
Post a Comment