
It's Friday again! We got plans today to BBQ with our next door neighbors tonight. We are looking forward to that but that means I need to go get some food cooking.:) Saturday we plan to go with a few neighbors up the street to our neighborhood BBQ. One of our neighbors (down from us...Stephine and Adam) are getting married out of state so I am going to visit with her this weekend and see all her wedding stuff. I'm excited. Stephine and me seem to enjoy the same things so we always have something to do or talk about.
We only got to really know all our neighbors the past 2 weeks and we are all really get along well together. It's been so much fun. We are planing cooking nights together and we all just drop by each others house when were not busy.Chris and I are enjoying it very much. You never know how well you will get along with people that live that close to you. Thank God, that he has blessed with friends.
So are weekend should be busy again. I hope everyone has a good weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment