Miro took this picture... I edited her name and DOB in....

Posing for the camera after she got back from the interview

Allie and the Talent Scout

Sunday evening we had Todd and Sarah over for dinner. Heather and Christian ended up coming over too. Sean went out of town for the week. So of course Heather didn't want to be home alone on a weekend.We all had a blast. My parents and Allie were there for a good part of the evening after Allies interview. It was a lot of fun.
Monday I helped out again to get everything finished up at Red Robin. And the rest of this week I have been trying to get the house back together after being so busy! I am also working on the planning of our Halloween Party. I am going to be making some stuff today for it. I will take some pictures!
This is Todd and Sarah.... so you can put a face with a name.

And this is Adam and Stephanie (This is who works at Red Robin)

This is Coby. The first person we became friends with. Chris and I met him outside when we were stuck in the snow and Chris and Coby were both trying to board. Coby has a 7year old daughter. He's the only single guy in our group!

Once I get more pictures of our neighborhood friends I will post them.



No comments:
Post a Comment