
So, I told you all that I was going to be getting some stuff done for our Halloween Party. Of course I want it to be nice not all gross. Otherwise I wouldn't be decorating it.:) But I finished a little project that I wanted to do. We don't have tons of money to waste but we both figured this one was worth while and of course cheap!
What do you think?

We are going to put up a spider... a big spider... in the kitchen once the party gets here. But for now this is what we made.I am still working on our invites... I will post a picture of them once they are made. It should be super cute!
Here's the start...

Here's pictures I promised I would post awhile back from when my mom and I organized the basement. We still have some to finish but this is what I wanted finished first... An area for Chris to lift.
We hung Black Shower Curtains by wire to separate his area....

To the right I covered these mattresses with sheets to make a hangout area.(we have been storing them so I figured why not just use them, then have them lean up against the wall. Our neighbors say it's where Chris has to sleep when he does something bad... I thought that was pretty funny. Don't worry I wouldn't do that!Chris says he wouldn't mind)

Chris bench area.... I still have more to hang up. It's something until we ever finish the basement.. right!? I need to hang up some mirrors, maybe!

And here's the less exciting stuff... for me it's exciting. We moved this unit by the stairs so I could store glass wear and dishes I don't use everyday but that I need access too. We are still not finished with it... as you can see.

And that's it for now. I shall have more later. Chris is working on our dinning room shelves.



1 comment:
How exciting to get all organized. I love that!!
Post a Comment