Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Moms B-day

Tuesday was my Moms's b-day. Of course she still looks as beautiful as ever. I actually got her to have a real smile. I am SO excited! My moms good friend Cynda met up with her at their house and then they all (My mom, Dad, and Allie...Aaron was working) headed up to my house. Once they arrived here my Mom opened her gift from Chris and I and then we headed out to the biggest Whole Foods for Lunch.







Chris got to meet up with us for a little bit so that was nice. The food was great and we had my Mom pick out whatever dessert she wanted instead of prebuying something. I think Cynda ended up getting for her. Here's some pictures from us at lunch.








After that we went on some errands and then they dropped me off. It was a nice afternoon. I use to see Cynda all the time and it's been forever so it was nice to see her again! The rest of the evening I will be finishing stuff up for our Halloween Party. We have to run to the store one last time and then we should be done! Chris and I are trying to enjoy our single"ness". Since the loss of the baby we have really been enjoying every moment we have together without babies crying at us. And once they come we will love it but until then... we are having fun holding parties and going to them. Staying up late, doing stuff at the drop of a hat, and what you can't do with kids. So, the time we have one in the oven we shall be singled "out".:) Don't get me wrong... we want kids but we realize that we should enjoy every moment of what we both have together before kids come. You have to look at the bright side of things when something like losing a baby happens. So that's what were doing. Making the best of our time together before kids and preparing for the future.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Enjoy it. I sometimes get sad that we missed the stuff where you can do stuff at the drop of a hat. :)