Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Not a job... but sort of...
So, sooner than later I am going to be working a lot more with Miro. Not on the sidelines!:) I am going to be his main model.I am super excited about it. We shall see how it all goes. But maybe you will see my face around more often.....Aren't you all just SO excited. haha! Just thought I'd fill you all in on that.Aaron and I use to model as kids so I have always enjoyed the camera, so it is always fun for me. Miroslav does put me up to the challenge on some of his pictures.... like sliding down Mountain sides or getting in ponds.:) But I still enjoy it. But don't get me wrong, I do get tired and once the days over I am ready for bed. I do model for him already, but now I am going to be doing it a lot more and I am going to be his main model so that means a lot more pictures and a lot more time spent.:) I will keep you updated and maybe..just maybe I might post some pictures....:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Yeah how exciting!!!
Post a Comment