Monday, October 15, 2007
Oh and....
We're thinking about it and we shall decided by April what we want to do but...... we may try for a baby next summer. I need to get my blood run and my mom is going to this natural doctor. She said she can give me a mouth swap and figure out whats wrong and fix the problem so I won't miscarry again. It should be interesting. First I am going to have my blood run and find out what I am lacking so I can get healthy. And next year I will do the mouth swap. If we feel we haven't got enough done then we shall wait to fall time to try for a summer baby! We shall see. Of course we are going to pray about it but Chris and I have really been talking about it a lot and I really feel I should be ready by next year. We have been struggling over the loss of our baby lately so we want to work through all that, then we want to start our family! It so cute to listen to Chris and hear how excited he is to start having kids. He wants them so much. Chris plays with our neighbors baby all the time. Their baby loves Chris. He cried when we drove away the other day. How cute is that? Chris said all he wants is to have a baby like that who just adores him and wants to hug him. It's so sweet. Chris has such a great heart! So keep us in your prayers!We are getting excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
PLan on having one at least early summer.... you do NOT want to have to go through the whole summer being hot and big while everyone is wearing practically nothing and you will be wanting to cover your whole body up hahaha
Post a Comment