to shut is way to big.So, it shakes a LOT and its annoying! But he decides to tell us that it's "Normal Homeowners Maintenance". Sure yes I can understand, like Chris told him...yea let me go get my wood shrinking tool out and fix it because some how we made that happen. Sometimes I had to hold back from laughing because we decided to mock him just as much as he put us down. THANKFULLY we are down with dealing with that idiot! :) We are going to complain to their Cali branch. A neighbor who we are friends with told us who we can talk to, to make a difference. So that's what we are going to do.
Wednesday... I got my hair colored! I was very excited about it!:) And then rest of the week I got wash done and got rid of our dead flowers and cleaned whatever needed to be cleaned!
Friday late afternoon my Aunt stopped by on her way back home to visit and eat dinner. She hasn't seen our house since it's been finished. So that was really nice to have her over. It's honestly so weird to have a relative visit who lives near by. I love it. I cooked dinner which ended up taking forever! But oh well. I thought it tasted pretty good in the end... so I guess that's all that matters. Hopefully my Aunt will visit us more often. We want to go see her place this coming weekend. We all are looking forward to it. She is good at designing so hopefully I will get some help when I need it!:) She knows how to redo everything it seems and I am new to all that so it will be fun to have her help!
Here's the beautiful Roses My Aunt bought me! (Thank you SO much)

My BEAUTIFUL Aunt Rita and I.... I think my mom and her look alike....

After dinner my Aunt needed to head back to house. IT was getting late. One of my friends Erin decided to come up and spend the night because she had to work in Denver so we hung out and watched a movie.... Chris stayed up till 1:45 in the am. Can you believe it. That's VERY impressive for Chris if you didn't know.
Saturday we had errands to run on in the springs. After that we met up with my brother and headed back to our house to hang out and spend the night. Once we got home lighting started striking and then it started raining then hailing out. I love rain and so does Chris! We opened the door and watched it!
Our Front Porch

Sunday we woke up early to go get a freezer @ SAMS Club because we need more room for food but since it was raining we decided to wait till another day. We didn't want to bring it backed soaked. But we ended up getting some Lincoln Logs for our future kids. Chris and I always loved them so we wanted some for them. Once we returned home the rest of my family came over. Allie Played with the Logs while My mom and I made homemade Chicken Soup. She use to cook it for us growing up... so I wanted to learn how to make it myself. We both made our one batch. After that we watched HOW TO USE our Food Processor. We haven't used it since we got it for our wedding so I decided to pull it out and see what it could do. OH MY GOSH. I couldn't be more greatful for that present. It does EVERYTHING we needed. We were going to buy a meat slicer to make slicing food in the kitchen faster, well forget that... this thing does so much!
After that we played a few games and hung out. And that's about it. A few other friends came over throughout the evening and then I started organizing our baby/guest room for KRISTYN! Chris and I can't wait for her to come live here!
Allie Building the Town!

How Cute is that!

All of us cooking our soup!

Arron watching a movie on his laptop...my dad headed back home so I don't have a picture of him!

Well, that's about it for now. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment