Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I know....

I have not blogged in awhile! I am sorry. I have to make some more room on my memory card for my camera or buy some more memory... I Think I will do that. So then I can take more pictures!

Lets see.... At the end of last week I got my blood results back and found out why I miscarried which is nice to know. It's very detailed but lets just say we can work it out. I am lacking certent things due to stress that happened years ago in my life so my body isn't working correctly. I also am low in Iron... very low. So by next Mayish I should be good. We are going to work on my hormone levels too. This is all being done naturally. I am not taking pills. But it was good info to find out. I have been feeling horrible since the miscarriage.It will be nice to feel better again.I am looking forward to that day. Something I found out which Chris and I figured before
was when your baby is in your belly, if you are lacking anything in your body you will drain the baby of that, whatever it may be.... and the baby will then be lacking that which can cause more allergies and so on... depending on what you lacked during pregnancy! So good info to know!

Besides that Chris and I have just been busy with life. There's always something going on! Right now I am working on decorating the house.We plan on having a Christmas party the first week on Dec and I just want everything to be done around the house for Christmas! I will take some pictures once we get it all done!

One of our friends Stevie (he's Chris's friend from work) Came by Friday with his son. We were so excited to meet his little boy. He is 3 1/2 but he was born at 6months along so he is still little and has some other problems like eye sight but he is the cutest lil guy! We had fun visiting with him. Samuel made us get in my car and buckle up and pretend we were driving somewhere. It was SO cute!







The rest of the weekend we just got errands done and spent sometime looking for stuff for our master bedroom. We really want to finish it! We decided we wouldn't buy each other to much random stuff for Christmas so instead we would work on getting our bedroom done! Chris and I are more then thrilled to be working towards that goal! We have got lots to do... but it's gonna work out sooner than later... we hope!:) I have to get the Metal Bed Frame painted Black and then we plan to buy some night stands that we like @ crate and barrel. Chris and I haven't picked out what paint or covers we like just yet but that's not really a big deal. We will figure that out. (I was going to post a picture of the nightstands but it's not working out)

Well, that's about it for now! If you want to keep in touch.
Campbellnewlyweds@yahoo.com... Write us!

No comments: