Monday, November 19, 2007

Christmas is coming



This past week we have been working on Christmas stuff. The lights are done outside, the wreath is up and we have been ripping all the dead lights out of the tree! That's been a task in itself! Then I had to restring all the lights before we could start working on it. The living room at this point is still not put back together. But it's getting there. Green things and tie wraps were everywhere from us ripping the lights out. Nice HUGE mess!

The Picture got blurred...I guess my camera was trying to hide the mess! :)


Just some of the lights we had to rip out of the tree...


So that's been fun!:) But we are onto decorating the tree and hopefully by tomorrow the house will be back to normal! We are so blessed to have all this Christmas stuff. So it was worth us having to fix it, now it will look great!

Friday afternoon I ended up going to the movies with Allie, My Mom, and My Dad. We went and saw the BEE Movie! VERY CUTE! I want to have Chris see it! After that we (My Mom, Allie and I) headed up to the mall to start working on our Christmas shopping. Every year we go and find stuff and put it on hold and then we all go back and pick out what we want to buy someone. We had a blast and Chris got out of work a little early so he got to join in on trying on cloths. It was fun but a very long day. Chris has lost a good amount of weight by me just cooking him food and taken lunch. He is starting to work out again too. So he needs some new clothes because his jeans are too big and so are his shirts! I have also lost weight too. It's not like we don't eat we just don't eat out and we cook heathly dinners.But I am going to my nutritionist so I know that I am eating right. It's surprising what candy and soda do to you and all that fast food. So don't worry we aren't staring ourselves! God didn't design our bodies to eat all that crap that's out there and we really don't need a lot of food for our body to run off of, it's just eating the right food! Anyways, that was Friday night. We all hung out and had a blast. Now we have to go shopping with my brother!:) He was working!

Saturday was the star lighting. So My Mom and Allie came up. We were suppose to also go with all the neighbors but they had other plans. But that was ok because we ran into one of our friends and we all hung out. It was so pretty and the streets filled up with people as the day went on. Before we went to the star lighting we all hung out here at our house... Allie wanted to play my SIMS2 game cause I just got another one, Chris was watching TV, I was getting ready and my mom was cleaning. We told her to stop cleaning... So finally Chris convinced her to stop cleaning and this is what happened next...lol(laugh out loud). Most of the pictures are blurred, I couldn't keep up with them. We were all laughing. (This is why we all hang out because we all have a blast together and we enjoy ourselves. It helps with everyday stress when you can just have fun without high expectations. I am so glad Chris and My family get along so well. It's such a blessing)








After we were all ready to go and there war game was over :)....we headed out!





The first thing we walked over to was a real live Nativity Sence...


Allie and the Camel (he brought it over to us)


Some of the shops... they looked so pretty!


Bell ringers infront of the stores


Horse Carriage Rides... There was also hay rides and a trolley!


A Huge Tree Stump Decorated!


These guys were standing there and we got them to sing for us, they didn't know where to start singing!


Chris and I in front of the firehouse!


More people singing...it was so pretty and nice to listen too.


It was getting cold out......



After much waiting for the sun to drop..... It finally did and the star was lite!


Once the star was lite it was time for the fireworks to go off..... it was such a beautiful site. I love fireworks and with all the Christmas stuff lite it was beautiful!


After that we headed to the car... we were ready to go warm up and eat the soup that was cooking in the crock pot at home. There was so many free cookies given out we were ready for some soup and getting warmed up! So that was our night. It was a blast. Sunday we went down to see our friends new store that opened called Gloss. It's a "Posh Boutique" with nice clothes and a very classy store. It looked so beautiful! Of course I tried on clothes and TONS of jeans. I found a pair. There all designer clothes. Once there sold that's it and what they have is what they have. So it was fun. We were served champagne so it made it worth it for Chris!:) Then we grabbed some dinner out @ a Mexican restaurant by my parents. We know the owners of the coffee shop, the nail place, and 3 margaritas. And his store finally opened so we went to see it and visited with Hung who owns the nail salon! It was fun. (we don't eat out much anymore so that was nice) Then we got home and I decorated and Chris played his game until it got to the point of putting bulbs up... Chris wanted to do that part with me!:) So that's what's been going on lately! Sorry I haven't blogged daily!

Oh and I forgot to add Chris and I met up with his brother Matt and Nathan and their girlfriends on Thursday night. So we got to see them. We seem to keep busy with friends, family and neighbors. We are absolutely enjoying our house and all our friends. We both never though we'd be having so much fun! God really blessed us with such great neighbors and fun things to do that don't cost much!

No comments: